Bundanoon has many lovely buildings for such a small town. We are lucky to be able to enjoy a wide range of buildings that have heritage significance. Do you have a favourite building? Well, now is your chance to vote for your favourite building, as we are conducting a ballot to determine the most popular building in Bundanoon.
Voting opens on September 5 and closes on Monday 10th October at 5pm.
Send your vote for your favourite building to [email protected]
Examples of buildings that could be voted for include the following buildings, but you can vote for any building within the township of Bundanoon, even your own home!
- Old Goods Shed
- The Paragon – 21 Railway Ave (Chinese Restaurant)
- First Police Station – 31 Railway Ave
- Post Office – 27 Railway Ave – now Potters Pantry
- Post Office – 11 Church St – now Thai restaurant
- Old Methodist Church – now Uniting Church
- Holy Trinity Church
- Pill Factory
- Soldiers Memorial Hall
- Bundanoon Hotel
- St Brigid’s Church
Bundanoon’s favourite building will be announced at the next Raffle Night hosted by Bundanoon History Group at the Bundanoon Club on Friday 14th October at 8pm.